It's such a crazy thing, infertility. I felt like there was this epic sense of urgency and boy, was the learning curve steep. A lot of the posts here are information based - it's all the research I've done for myself and my journey. With that in mind, I thought it might be helpful to share the raw emotional stuff as well as the informational.
IVF Round #1 - Jan 2015. Ovulated early.
IVF Round #2 - Feb 2015. 2 Frozen embryos.
IVF Round #3 - Aug 2015. 3 Frozen embryos.
IVF Round #4 - Oct 2015. 1 Frozen embryos.
IVF Round #1
- Jan 2015. A green light. IVF straight on.
- Jan 2015. The screening tests.
- Jan 2015. Today I tried to stab myself with a syringe.
- Jan 2015. What IVF looks like.
- Feb 2015. I ovulated early.
- Feb 2015. The aftermath.
- Feb 2015. How to be kind to yourself.
- Tagged IVF#1
IVF Round #2
- Feb 2015. Being hopeful, while still giving IVF the side eye.
- Feb 2015. Round Two.
- Feb 2015. Egg Collection.
- Feb 2015. Fertilisation! Through the gate!
- Mar 2015. Waiting and wishing.
- Mar 2015. The end of Round Two (An anticlimax).
- Tagged IVF #2
IVF Round #3
- Jun 2015. Back at the Clinic.
- Jun 2015. We’re not doing IVF this month. My FSH is too high.
- July 2015. FSH Levels - 8.1!
- July 2015. Getting through the shots.
- Aug 2015. Egg Collection.
- Aug 2015. I'm scared to hope.
- Aug 2015. Please survive, little embryos!
- Aug 2015. Two of Twelve, a Sad 16%
- Aug 2015. Bonus Blastocyst
- Tagged IVF#3
IVF Round #4
- Oct 2015. Round 4 - CD1.
- Oct 2015. Bloods, chaos and practicing patience.
- Oct 2015. Kick off and IVF Costs.
- Oct 2015. Counting Down - Four Days to go!
- Oct 2015. Egg Collection.
- Nov 2015. OHSS + Watching our Embryos Grow/Die
- Tagged IVF #4